Monday, January 03, 2005

Gearing Up...

So. First entry. Currently in sweet, sweet, Essex, VT. Getting my things together for the trip. Leaving for Peru on the 10th. But first to New Jersey. Its nice to be home its weird that its 40degrees. Very excited. I've been trying to learn Spanish with some of those CDs but I just zone out. Hopefully, I won't zone out like that when I'm down there. Thats what happened in India. A lot of zoning and pretending that people weren't talking to me. I got a D in Hindi, who gets a D when they study abroad. This is holiday and about survival, I'm sure that I'll be fine. I mean I know how to play soccer thats all one really needs down there in Latin America.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking forward to getting drunk and sleeping in hammocks with you in the jungle. Obvio.

Maggie McConnell said...

Correction: Soccer and a little bit of pisco sour. As Erin's official south america welcoming committee I am proud to report that I have been practing a little thing we call vacation. It means leaving my computer in the middle of the day, have a drink and walk around the great and terrifying city of Lima.

I also report that the current temperature in Lima - 73 degrees farenheit, feels like 73 degrees.

WebsiteHosting1.com said...

**eLearning**