Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stateside

Essex, Vermont

I arrived safetly in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave on March 5. Since being home I've visited Grandparents in dirty Jers, walked with friends all over Brooklyn, drank Guiness in Boston on St. Patrick's day, and go lost in the woods in Vinalhaven. Its all been nice. There wasn't any sort of culture shock. Just an overwhelming sense of happiness/contentness with my travels and my choice to return.

I am at home living where the ratio of animals to humans is very off. I am the assistant JV lacrosse coach at my high school. Which ultimately means I work with teens everyday. I also work out and watch a lot of movies. Today I watched 13 Going on 30. I liked it. Mindy Williams reccommended it and I'm sure I know why. The dance scenes. Phenom.

No comments: